Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Isha Koppikar explores the wild life of South Africa

Very few people know that Isha Koppikhar is a black belt holder in Taekwando. The sexy lady, who is hosting the wrestling reality showDe Dhana Dhan, indulged in some light moments during her shoot in South Africa. She explored the wild life of South Africa and enjoyed the wild life at Johannesburg Lion Safari.

Eesha recalls the memories and says, “It was such fun doing 100% De Dhana Dhan in South Africa. The warmth of the people can only be compared with that our people of India. I always wanted to visit South Africa also for its diverse wild life. Being an ardent animal lover, I was really looking forward to experience the wild life safari. So, at the first given opportunity, I just took off to visit the lion’s park at Johannesburg.”

“The experience was thrilling and endearing. Not only did I get a chance to see Lions up close in person, but I also got a chance to play with the cubs. It was an amazing experience playing with cubs. They pulled, scratched, even tried to bite… but it didn’t matter as I was so happy just to be there. I guess neither the cubs nor I felt threatened in each other’s company. Like human babies, all that they wanted was fun and pampering. I just loved the way the cubs were being treated at the lion’s park. In a protected environment, they were so free. I also had the rare privilege to see the white Albino lion. It’s a thing of beauty, as only nature can make,” adds the gal.

Eesha could not stop raving about her experience and continued saying, “I have visited several wildlife sanctuaries and seen Tigers at Jim Corbett national park, Gir national park, Ranthanbhore tiger reserve, Kanha wildlife sanctuary, Bandhavgarh national park etc., but the South African safari was like watching king Lion and his family in his their palace.”

1 comments:

hungeryjack said...

Nice post - Isha Koppikar ..Keep Posting


Ron
Isha Koppikar - 1024×768
FreeWallpapers

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

free counters